Protect and enhance the aesthetic appearance of your vehicle’s paint
Customers are the voice of our business. We want to ensure every customer is satisfied with the quality of services and products received. We invite you to contact us with any feedback, questions or suggestions. Customer satisfaction is our goal.
Take the first step, we will handle the rest.
We do not hide pricing. Please only fill out this form once you have reviewed our pricing on the services you are interested.
Blessed Touches Policies
* Please allow time for inspecting and documenting the vehicle when dropping off for service.
* Deposits (usually 15%) will be required to make an appointment and hold your spot for all ceramic coating and detailing services. Thank you for understanding.
* Estimates are an educated guess of the time and materials to complete a job. Every vehicle and customer presents different challenges. Vehicles scheduled and estimated via phone or vehicles in significantly worse condition than at prior assessment will have a $100 minimum charge. Failure to mention pet hair, spills, odors, biological excrements, etc. may result in a significant increase to actual price.
* Storage of a vehicle beyond the agreed upon pick up date will incur a $25/day storage fee. (Exceptions may be made for weather when communicated.)
* Pick-up & delivery services will result in a $25 charges.
* Payment due in full at time of pick-up unless prior arrangements have been agreed to.
* Child safety seats will not be installed for liability reasons.
* Please remove personal belongings. Items that normally remain in the vehicle will be set aside for cleaning and replaced. Additional fees may apply for excessive clutter.
* Personal compartments such as center consoles and glove compartments may be left undisturbed if excessively cluttered. At customer’s request items will be removed and place in a bag for the customer to sort through at a later time.
* Biological hazards including but not limited to blood, urine, feces and vomit MUST be disclosed prior to work being started. Significant additional charges do apply when dealing with biological contamination. Attempting to sneak it past the initial inspection to avoid additional fees may result in an even higher price if work has already begun.